Home Tips & Ideas
Seasonal Home Tips:
- Set your thermostat to 78-80 degrees during
summer months/ 68-70 during winter months to
- Insulate and weatherstrip your attic access to ensure
their are no drafts escaping from your attic.
- Inspect your Air Conditioning unit every 3 months for
proper operation and change all filters monthly for
proper air flow.
- Keep you door hinges, knobs, and locks from
sticking by spraying them with silicone spray.
- Test Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors every 3
months and replace batteries as needed.
This Month's Idea:
Replace carpet with
laminate or wood
flooring to help keep
out allergens that trap
- Conserve water by turning off your tap when
brushing your teeth, and by checking toilets and
faucets for leaks and drips.
- Use a Natural Cleaner or Green product when
cleaning your Kitchen and Bath to keep pollutants
out of surface water.
Install Two rooms of Crown Moulding,
receive the 3rd room free. ( Restrictions apply) Ask our
associates for details
Photo coutesy of RemodelingCenter.com